OUT NOW IN CINEMAS
TO STAY UP TO DATE ON THE MOVIE AND ALL THINGS SIX60, ENTER YOUR DETAILS BELOW
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to all users (“User” or “you”) of the SIX60 Platform (“SIX60 Movie microsite, official website, and App”). Before using any SIX60 platform you must agree to and accept these Terms.
2. The Movie microsite has been developed by Journey Digital Limited, New Zealand company number 300 5081.
(a) Your personal details submitted when registering.
(b) The number of times you have accessed the platform.
(c) Your location.
(d) The activities that occur through your use of the platform.
(e) Your profile preferences.
5. You authorise SIX60 to use information supplied by you, or which we have collected through your use of the platform for the purpose of:
(a) Administering your registration.
(b) Contacting you (including via phone, text or email) about products, services, special offers, publications or promotions we think you may be interested in. You may unsubscribe from receiving communications from SIX60 about products, services, special offers, publications or promotions at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email, or by contacting SIX60 via any of the contact points listed at clause 23 below.
6. SIX60 is the owner of all data input into the Platform and all Platform analytics.
7. By registering on the Platform, you also agree to receive ‘Push Notifications’ and ‘Email Notifications’ sent by the Platform. These Notifications may include content that informs you about new content. Notifications can be managed via your phone’s notification settlings.
8. We will endeavour to ensure that the content on the Platform is current, accurate and complete. However, we do not warrant that such content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. We will act to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to our attention.
9. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure consistent availability of the Platform but cannot, and do not guarantee that access will always be available, uninterrupted, secure or error free.
10. We may cancel or suspend your access to the Platform at any time upon notice to you.
11. The Platform is provided on an "as is" basis and no representations or warranties of any kind about the Platform are made. The Platform may not be continuously available, and we make no assurances it is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program
12. Neither SIX60 or Journey Digital Limited, (or any of our respective employees or agents, or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Platform) are responsible for any technical or other problems that may arise due to your mobile device or the operating system run on your device (such as OS updates).
13. The Platform may contain links to other websites ("linked websites"). Those linked websites are provided for convenience only and may not remain current. The linked websites are not under our control and are not maintained by us. We have not reviewed the content displayed on the linked websites, or any products or services offered on them. Links with other websites should not be construed as our endorsement, approval or recommendation of the owners or operators of those linked sites.
14. You agree not to:
(a)impersonate another person or use a false name or name you are not authorised to use, or create a
false identity or email address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any
(b) damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Platform or do anything which may interrupt or impair its functionality including by means of submitting a virus to the Platform, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "crashing" or "mail bombing"
(c) publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information.
15. Under no circumstances will we, our employees or our agents be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, statue, regulation or otherwise for any loss, damage, injury (including personal injury), costs, legal costs, professional and other expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you or by any other third party, whether direct, indirect or consequential (including, but without limitation, any economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill) arising out of any dispute or contractual, tortious or other claims or proceedings made by or brought against you which relate in any way to your use of the Platform.
16. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in relation to your access and use of the Platform, any condition or warranty either express or which would otherwise be implied by law into these Terms is hereby excluded.
17. You agree to indemnify SIX60 and Journey Digital Limited (and our respective employees and agents) from and against all and any expenses, losses, liabilities, damages and costs of any nature (including solicitor and own client costs) incurred or suffered and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened, in each case arising from your use of the Platform and your reliance on any of the content accessed via the Platform and/or a breach of these Terms.
18. The provisions of clauses 15-17 above survive termination or cancellation of these Terms.
19. We reserve the right to amend or replace these Terms or the Rules from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notice being made on the Platform.
20. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, void, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, such provision shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force.
21. If we delay or do not exercise any of our rights or remedies under these Terms, that will not be a waiver of the right or remedy.
22. These Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.